The Pantell family has been installing mobile audio systems since the mid 60’s, we started out installing automobile record players, four track and eight track stereo systems. We now install state of the art Navigation, Blue Tooth, and iPod Integrated systems to name a few. We stock a large variety of the latest brands in our store.
The business was originally a full service Texaco gas station which was started by George Pantell Sr. in 1950. Eventually his son George Jr. took the business over and turned it into one of the first car stereo shops in the area. Now the business is run by George’s sons Keith, Mark, and Ralph with Mark and Keith’s sons, Tyler and Alex also helping out.